We present answers to the most common questions of our customers regarding purchases in the STAINLESS EUROPE online store:
1. What are the delivery methods?
We deliver our products to customers via courier companies. There is also a possibility of delivery outside Poland, to European Union countries. In addition, there is a possibility of delivery outside the European Union after agreeing the transport costs.
2. What is the order processing and delivery time?
The order completion date is counted from the moment of positive authorization of the transaction by payment systems.
The order fulfillment time is 3 business days after the payment is received from the buyer.
3. How much is the delivery cost?
The customer will know the total cost of delivery of the order after adding products to the basket, entering the necessary data and selecting the country of delivery. The summary shows the value to be paid. The final amount to be paid depends on the weight of the shipment.
4. What are the available payment methods?
In our online store, payments are handled by the Dotpay, Przelewy24 and Paypal online payment system.
5. Is it possible to pick up the goods in person?
Yes, it is possible to pick it up directly from the Warszowice warehouse after receiving information that the order is ready for collection.
6. What is a discount coupon and how can it be redeemed?
The coupon entitles you to receive a discount for subsequent purchases made by our online store. The coupon can be redeemed for subsequent purchases. The coupon holder enters it in the "Cart", in the specially marked field "Coupon code", and the system calculates the discount.
7. Is it possible to cancel an incorrect order?
It is possible to cancel an incorrect order, for this purpose, please send a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with in the subject line: "Order cancellation" and the order number. Information about the cancellation should be sent to the Customer's e-mail address within 1 hour of receiving the order confirmation.
8. Is it possible to change the order?
It is not possible to change the order. For this purpose, please cancel the incorrect order (see point 7) and place a new order.
9. The delivered goods do not comply with the order, what can be done in such a situation?
In such a situation, please submit a complaint. In the event of a claim under the warranty and non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the purchased goods should be returned to the delivery address along with the proof of purchase and a description of the complaint. The complaint may be submitted by the customer, in particular: in writing to the following address:
Stainless Europe online store, ul. Boryńska 4, 44-240 Żory, with the annotation: ONLINE SHOP COMPLAINT
It is recommended that the customer provide in the description of the complaint:
1. Information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type of defect;
2. Demands on how to bring the product into compliance with the sales contract or a declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract;
3. Contact details of the person submitting the complaint - this will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint by the seller.
10. Can the goods be returned?
The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract in the field of distance orders, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Customer. We only accept unused and undamaged goods. Goods sold on an individual order and non-prefabricated goods cannot be returned. Individuality consists in purchasing the Goods from the Online Store with a different technical specificity than specified in the product card.
11. What is the complaint process?
Detailed information available here