PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY FOR CUSTOMERS OF THE STAINLESS EUROPE WEBSITE STORE
This Personal Data Protection Policy for Customers of the Stainless Europe Online Store, hereinafter referred to as the "Policy", is intended to provide you with detailed information about what personal data we collect about Customers of the Stainless Europe Online Store, for what purposes and how we use it, who we are and what rights you have. It serves to provide you with the information referred to in Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "RODO", which is effective as of 25 May 2018. The information provided below is very important, so we ask you to read it carefully.
WHAT WE ARE - ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTACT DETAILS:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Stainlees Europe based in Zory, address: ul. Boryńska 4, 44-240 Żory, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the City of Kraków in Kraków, XI Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000611193, NIP 6793126212, REGON 364203936, hereinafter referred to as Stainless Europe.
You can contact us:
- Letters, at: Stainless Europe, 4 Boryńska Street, 44-240 Zory;
- Mail, to: email@example.com
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION INSPECTOR AND HIS CONTACT DETAILS:
2. We have established a Personal Data Protection Officer to whom you can address any question or request on all matters concerning your personal data. You can do so:
- Letters, to: Stainless Europe, Personal Data Protection Officer, 4 Boryńska Street, 44-240 Zory;
- Mail, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT CUSTOMERS OF THE STAINLESS EUROPE INTERNET STORE?
3. In connection with your membership in the group of customers of the Stainless Europe Internet Store, we may ask you to provide the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Place of residence
- Contact data in the form of telephone number and e-mail address.
In connection with the operation of the Stainless Europe Online Shop for marketing purposes, including profiling and automated data processing, we also collect:
- Data related to your activities on the Stainless Europe Online Shop, i.e. so-called, behavioural data relating to your behaviour, including information about the purchases you make, their number, subject matter, frequency as well as the history of marketing communications addressed to you (e.g. newsletter, SMS, MMS, e-mail).
WHY DO WE GET YOUR DATA AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE IT?
4. Your personal data is needed and processed by us in order to:
- Realize our so-called legitimate interests, based on Art. 6 para. 1 f) RODO, which include:
- establishing, defending, enforcing claims related to your activities in the Stainless Europe Online Shop;
- creating compilations, analyses and statistics for our internal needs, including, in particular, reporting, marketing research, planning the development of our offer, products, development work in our IT systems;
- providing network and information security;
- supporting the service, including by adapting it to the needs resulting from transactions, complaints, complaints, requests from Customers.
MUST YOU GIVE US YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
5. Please note that your provision of personal data is entirely VOLUNTARY. You may or may not be required to provide them to us. Providing them is not a statutory obligation. You are not obliged to provide us with any data and may only do so with your consent and at your discretion.
Not providing your personal data will not result in any negative consequences other than the inability to:
- Receive information from you about our promotions, products, including services, events, campaigns and special offers prepared for you (including those available only to a group of Stainless Europe Online Store customers), through e.g. postal mail, contact by phone, SMS, MMS, e-mail;
- realisation by you of other rights resulting from your membership in the group of clients of the Online Shop Stainless Europe, e.g. complaints.
WHERE CAN WE SUBMIT YOUR DATA?
6. We may pass your data to:
- Our employees and associates who need to have access to your data in order to be able to perform our obligations arising from the operation of the Stainless Europe Online Shop;
- To entities that process your personal data on our behalf and are involved in the performance of our activities, i.e..:
- advertising agencies and other entities intermediating in the sale of our products or organisation of marketing campaigns;
- entities operating our ICT systems or providing us with ICT tools;
- entities providing us with consultancy, advisory, auditing services or legal, tax, accounting assistance;
- research agencies acting on our behalf;
- other administrators being:
- advertising agencies and entities cooperating in the organisation of marketing campaigns or in the operation and customer service of the Stainless Europe Online Shop;
- entities carrying out postal or courier activities.
HOW LONG WE MAY STORE YOUR DATA?
7. We may store your data for the duration of your membership in the Stainless Europe Online Shop customer group, i.e. until you cancel your membership of the Stainless Europe Online Shop customer group.
After the indicated period, we may store your personal data for the time during which you can pursue claims for membership of the Stainless Europe Online Shop customer group, i.e. Until the statute of limitations for these claims - a maximum of 10 years from the date of your membership to the group of clients of the Online Shop Stainless Europe or the issue of a final court ruling on these claims.
WHAT AUTOMATIC DECISION-MAKING REQUIRES?
8. On the basis of your consent, we may use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to prepare special offers for you (including those available only to the group of clients of the Online Shop Stainless Europe). These decisions will be made automatically, based on criteria such as the number and frequency of purchases and the number and type of goods purchased.
After determining whether the criteria are met, the IT system will automatically send you information about the granting of a benefit, e.g. a special offer.
You can use the benefit granted to you under the terms of the information about its granting, you can resign from it, and you can also appeal against the decision in question.
What Rights Do You Have?
9. Please note that you have the following rights in relation to our processing of your data:
- The right to access your personal data, including the right to be informed about your personal data and to obtain a copy of your personal data;
- The right to rectify your personal data if it is incorrect and the right to complete incomplete data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, i.e. the The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, in the event of unlawful processing of your personal data:
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent without stating reasons and without affecting the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- The right to object to:
- the processing of your data by us for marketing purposes, including against, so called, "data profiling". Profiling (i.e. objecting to the provision of information to you about our promotions, offers, products, including services, actions and events, including special offers), whereby once you have lodged such an objection we will no longer be allowed to process your data for marketing purposes;
- processing of your personal data by us for purposes arising from our so-called "legitimate interests". Legitimate interests pursued by us - for reasons related to your particular situation.
10. You may exercise your rights listed in section 9 above at any time by making an appropriate request.
11. You may make the demands referred to in clause 9 above by submitting a written statement to us:
- A staff member of the Stainless Europe online shop
- Mail, to email@example.com
- Correspondence, to: Stainless Europe ul. Boryńska 4, 44-240 Żory
12. We are obliged to provide you with information about the action taken in connection with the requests referred to in section 9 above without undue delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request. If necessary, we may extend the period referred to in the preceding sentence by a further two months due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests. However, within one month of receipt of your request, we must inform you of the extension of the time limit and the reasons for it.
13. If we do not act on your requests referred to in section 9 above, we shall inform you without delay - at the latest within one month of receipt of the request - of the reasons for not acting and of the possibility for you to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection and to avail yourself of legal remedies before the courts.
14. If we have reasonable doubts about your identity, in connection with the request we may ask you to provide additional information necessary to confirm it.
15. We will provide you with the information referred to in clauses 12 to 14 above in writing, at our option:
- By registered post, to the postal address
- Electronically, to the email address
provided by you
- you communicate your request to us electronically and request that we provide the information in another form, in which case we will provide the information to you at the email address you have provided;
- you request the information orally and your identity is confirmed by us by other means, in which case we will provide the information orally
16. All communications and actions taken by us in relation to your requests referred to in paragraph 9 above are free of charge. However, if your requests are manifestly unreasonable or excessive, e.g. due to their continuing nature, we will be able to:
- Take a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information, communication or taking the requested action
- Refuse to act on the request
17. We will inform any recipient to whom your personal data has been disclosed by us of the rectification or completion or deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data that we have carried out in compliance with your request. We will only not have to provide such information if it proves impossible to do so (e.g. the company has been liquidated) or if it requires a disproportionate effort (the data was disclosed many years ago and despite attempts to do so, it has not been possible to contact the recipient).
18. Upon your request, we will inform you of the recipients to whom we have provided information about the rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing of your personal data, including recipients we have not been able to notify.
HOW YOU CAN GET ADDITIONAL INFORMATION?
19. FOR THE PURPOSE OF GETTING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS POLICY and matters relating to the terms of our processing and protection of your personal data, you may contact us:
In the manner set out in Section 1, i.e.:
- by letter, at: Stainless Europe, ul. Boryńska 4, 44-240 Żory;
- by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directing questions to the Data Protection Officer in the manner indicated in section 2, i.e.:
- by letter, to: Stainless Europe., ul. Boryńska 4, 44-240 Żory
- by email, to: email@example.com